[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Error while updating jboss/keycloak from old :latest to newer :latest

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Wed Aug 8 06:19:07 EDT 2018

Fixing the target list.

The changelogs between Betas were allowed to change freely so this change
(which came between Beta1 and Beta2) causes the issue. Always prefer exact
Final releases to :latest.

To fix this issue, you would have to either delete the corresponding row in
the 'databasechangelog' table and revert all the changes from [1], or
update the checksum in the corresponding row in database changelog table
and apply the differences from [1] manually to match the final version of
that file.

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blame/master/model/jpa/src/main/resources/META-INF/jpa-changelog-authz-4.0.0.CR1.xml