[keycloak-user] Browser not maintaining session for keycloak users

keycloak demo testoauth55 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:21:07 EDT 2018

Another update:

Though the login form appears every time but if i login with a different
user the second time i.e. launch client app -> login with user1 -> relaunch
client app (browser shows login form instead of already logged in message)
-> now login with user2.

I get following message:
" We're sorry...You are already authenticated as different user 'user1' in
this session. Please logout first."
If it's able to know another user is logged in, then why the login form is
appearing?