[keycloak-user] Extend user account console

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 04:06:37 EDT 2018

You can either override the themes (See docs and examples for more
details). If needed, you can try to add custom REST endpoints and/or
override the default AccountProvider implementation based on Freemarker.

For the future, we plan to add account console based on REST, which will
allow better extensibility.

Marek