[keycloak-user] attributes are not persisted

Max Bruchmann max.bruchmann at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:39:56 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have a custom EventListenerProvider that consumes Register and Login events.

On register it creates some external resource

...//on register

String externalID  = createSomethingWithUserEmail(userModel.getEmail())

userModel.setSingleAttribute("foo", externalID)

On login I need to todo some additional calls with the already created id.

...// on login

String externalID = userModel.getFirstAttribute("foo");

doSomeUpdate(externalID, userModel.getFirstName(), userModel.getLastName())

Unfortunatelly the retrieved id via getFirstAttribute seems to be null.

Is there anything I need todo when modifying attributes so they are persisted?

Kind Regards,

Max