[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4.2.1 - Counter based OTP

Lukasz Lech l.lech at ringler.ch
Fri Aug 10 05:03:06 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm using Keycloak 4.2.1.Final (docker image).

I've defined OTP policy: Counter based, SHA1, Look Ahead 100, initial counter 1
I've tested number of digits both 6 and 8
I've tried to use Free OTP, for 6 digits Google Auth.
I've deleted authentication, scanned QR once again, tested a few next codes, not only the first.

Each time I get the message, the one-time code is invalid.

Do counter based policy works at all in Keycloak 4.2.1? I don't see what I'm doing wrong...

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech