[keycloak-user] Keycloak domain cluster login page redirect, but works with single node(master or slave)

Rackymuthu rcypavi007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:51:47 EDT 2018

Adding more detail

Below is our cluster configuration.
 1. Httpd loadbalancer

 2. One master node and One slave node

3.Master and slave node are share the commond DB (Postgres)

Httpd Configuration
 ---------------------------
<IfModule manager_module>

Listen 192.168.10.110:10001

ServerName xxxxxxx-xxxx.xxxxxx.xxx

ManagerBalancerName cluster1

<VirtualHost 192.168.10.110:10001>

<Location />

Require all granted

Allow from all

</Location>

RequestHeader set X-Forwarded-For all

KeepAliveTimeout 300

MaxKeepAliveRequests 0

AdvertiseFrequency 5

EnableMCPMReceive On

<Location /mod_cluster_manager>

SetHandler mod_cluster-manager

Require all granted

Allow from all

</Location>

</VirtualHost>

</IfModule>

Master Configuration

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:undertow:4.0">

<http-listener name="default" socket-binding="http" redirect-socket="https"
enable-http2="true" proxy-address-forwarding="true"/>

</subsystem>

Slave Configuration
.<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:modcluster:3.0">

<mod-cluster-config advertise-socket="modcluster" connector="ajp"
balancer='cluster1' advertise="true" sticky-session="true">

And i can see the mod_cluster-manager  page and this is show the master
node service and slave node service

Also load balance is working. when i am trying to login the keycloak as a
admin result is redirect again login page. (or) whoami unauthorized error
message

--
*Regards..,*

*R Rackymuthu*