[keycloak-user] Fwd: Help

elyse badr saradar elyse.badr.saradar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:08:44 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am trying to integrate keycloak in my system. I already have two
authentication applications that i cant change/update its code. I would
like to have a single login page for all my applications using keycloak and
let keycloak communicate with  them authenticate/authorize only once
(single sign on) regardless of whether the user enters the first
application credentials or the second one.

I first saw the broker identity provider feature you have and i configure
it but it still didnt work fine. (i probably missed some configuration) or
maybe i need to add custom code in my aplication.

Second i saw the SPI and thought of writing a customized authentication jar
to change in keycloak authentication to communicate with my authentication
applications. I saw in git hub we have ubder example/provider/authenticator
a sample code. I tried to import it in my IDE but im facing this issue:

Failed to execute goal on project authenticator-required-action-example:
Could not resolve dependencies for project org.keycloak:authenticator-
required-action-example:jar:4.3.0.Final-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts
could not be resolved: org.keycloak:keycloak-core:jar:4.3.0.Final-SNAPSHOT,
org.keycloak:keycloak-server-spi:jar:4.3.0.Final-SNAPSHOT,
org.keycloak:keycloak-server-spi-private:jar:4.3.0.Final-SNAPSHOT,
org.keycloak:keycloak-services:jar:4.3.0.Final-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact org.keycloak:keycloak-core:jar:4.3.0.Final-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Can you guide on whether this version is used or not on maven online
repository?

Note that i am trying to add several keycloak dependency but not able to
find which one has org.keycloak.authentication according to the
documentation link: https://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.3/server_
development/topics/auth-spi.html

Please help
and thanks in advance