[keycloak-user] Keycloak configuring SAML clients

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:26:19 EDT 2018

Hello Keycloakers,

I am trying to integrate Keycloak with an SP  using SAML. I downloaded
keycloak metadata using
https://<server>/auth/realms/<realmName>/protocol/saml/descriptor.
I configured this metadata in my metadata provider (for the whole
federation). The SPs now can see the IdP (Keycloak). How do I configure
Keycloak to use my federation metadata?  I mean, instead of configuring
each client manually, keycloak could read this descriptor file, and get the
Keys (public keys of service provides) and URLs from there. At least that
is how we are used to do when using Shibboleth.

--
Rafael Weingärtner