[keycloak-user] Staging Configuration

Gregor Tudan Gregor.Tudan at cofinpro.de
Tue Aug 14 09:43:54 EDT 2018

Hi!

We are running a multi-tenant setup and therefore have a lot of realms which are identical to one another in terms of clients - the only differences are the urls.

This leaves us with two challenges:

- how can we sync the settings of the realms (i.e. when adding a new client).
- how can we sync the settings of the realms to different stages (development, test, production…)

Has anybody faced similar problems and found a nice solution?
Our best idea is to script as many changes as possible through the admin-client, but comparing different realms and instances would be nice as well.

Thank you,
Gregor