[keycloak-user] Fwd: Custom Identity Brokering for a CAS Server

Erlend Hamnaberg erlend at hamnaberg.net
Thu Aug 16 02:25:52 EDT 2018

Whops, Forgot to send this to the list.

Sure.

It all depends on how you want to implement this. You can for instance
implement the Authenticator SPI or by using the IdentityProvider SPI.
These are very differerent implementation. I have used the IdentityProvider
SPI, and used the client libs from CAS.

If you are able to change the CAS server install, you can add the OpenId
Connect plugin and then the implementation becomes trivial, as you only
need to add that as a OIDC IdentityProvider config.
For my client, that was not possible.

/Erlend