[keycloak-user] Naming of the keycloak proxy/generic adapter

Schuster Sebastian (INST/ESY1) Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com
Thu Aug 16 03:15:47 EDT 2018

My vote goes to OIDC Adapter. It just supports OIDC, that's what the name says. I don't think adding something like "generic" adds meaningful information. The shorter, the better... :)

Best regards,
Sebastian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr.-Ing.  Sebastian Schuster

Engineering and Support (INST/ESY1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-485 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Sebastian.Schuster at bosch-si.com

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn