[keycloak-user] Multiple password policies

Jamie McDowell jambo_mcd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 10:32:22 EDT 2018

Hi,

Can you have multiple password policies on the same realm where you are using an LDAP instance (Federated)
We have Keycloak set up federating to an OpenLDAP server. On the LDAP server we have 2 OU's, 1 for users and the other for service accounts - Both of these need to have different passwords such as length and complexity.
We have the password policy defined on the OpenLDAP. Can Keycloak have multiple policies?
Has anyone configured this before or can suggest alternatives?
Regards,
Jamie