[keycloak-user] Keycloak availability during LDAP outage

Hayden Fuss hfuss at bandwidth.com
Thu Aug 16 16:29:15 EDT 2018

Apologies, we were mistaken. We refactored our test script to reuse the
previous set of access/refresh tokens so in the event of Resource Owner
password grants failing, we could keep retrying introspect, userinfo, and
getting a new access token with a refresh token and those endpoints all
work if the LDAP host cannot be resolved or connection is refused.

For anyone interested, here's the script we're using to test OIDC endpoints
as we impact LDAP/MariaDB/ISPN.