[keycloak-user] help with getting users from angular app

paolo lizarazu polochepu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 11:49:19 EDT 2018

Hi list,

I have an angular app that is configured to login with keycloak, I have
configured web-origin and the login is working well, now I want to get all
the users from my realm and i am calling to
http://<host>:<port>/auth/admin/realmns/<realm_name>/users? but this is
answering with 404 and error in console for cors.

zone.js:2969 OPTIONS http://<host>:<port>/auth/
admin/realmns/<realm_name>/users  ? 404 (Not Found)
scheduleTask @ zone.js:2969
ZoneDelegate.scheduleTask @ zone.js:407
localhost/:1 Failed to load http://<host>:<port>/auth/
admin/realmns/<realm_name>/users?: Response to preflight request doesn't
pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is
present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:4200' is
therefore not allowed access.

any help will be appreciate.