[keycloak-user] Limitations of create_realm role or a bug?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 06:43:47 EDT 2018

Did you try to look at fine-grain admin permissions and check if they
can help you? I am not 100% sure, but I think that with fine-grain admin
permissions enabled, there will be new "resource" created when the user
creates the realm and this resource will have the user as an owner.
hopefully this can help to achieve what you want (EG. specify that
owner/creator of the realm can do anything in that realm).

Marek