[keycloak-user] Removal of adapters for older containers| Please don't remove for wildfly 11

vandana thota vandana0242 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:54:37 EDT 2018

Hello

We have are using Wildfly 11 and  keycloak 4.0.0 onwards for our  SAML
congiguratiion and it  includes the keycloak 4.0.0   SAML adapaters  also
at our client project .

Please don't reomve the suport  for them

If its  removed  what  is the alternate option for us   for SAML
configuration (  Like  for single  sign on for our  application.
yesterday have seen  some email thread  regarding this  from Stain
Thorgersen .

Thanks,
Vandana