[keycloak-user] Keycloak & SAML & Workplace By Facebook

Rémi GOYARD r.goyard at groupeonepoint.com
Mon Aug 27 10:04:45 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to configure an SAML client for my Realm to enable SSO authentication in Workplace By Facebook

Facebook ask for the following :

URL SAML -> I Use the url of the client auth
URI  SAML emitter => I use the same as above
Certificate : I get Certificate from client / SAML Keys

Facebook give me :

Audience URL (I don’t know where to use)
URL SAML : This is the web root (Master SAML Processing URL)
URL ACS : (Assertion Consumer Service POST Binding URL )

When, in workplace, I clic on Test SSO, It open a popup, ask me to login, then redirect to an error “SSO Unauthenticated” (SAML response is not valid) …

I don’t know why and do not have more informations.

Does anyone had the same problem ?
Any ideas ?
Or even try to configure Workplace and Keycloak working together ?

Regards

Rémi