[keycloak-user] Keycloak user sessions persistence

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 06:21:34 EST 2018

In short, you need to add a cache store to Infinispan caches. However,
before you do it, please catch up with this [1] email thread, that
explains, why you can't use, so called shared cache stores (all Infinispan
nodes writing into the same store instance).

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-November/016215.html