[keycloak-user] How to retrieve user ID from Keycloak to my web app

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 03:36:52 EST 2018

If you just authenticated the user and you're using Keycloak servlet
adapter, you can just get the ID of authenticated user by calling
servletRequest.getRemoteUser() . You can even retrieve the other claims
besides user ID. For example email, firstName, lastName etc. It's
possible to get them from the token, I suggest to take a look at our
quickstart and documentation for more details.

Marek