[keycloak-user] Play framework and Keycloak

Bojan Milosavljević bojan.milosavljevic95 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 10:48:34 EST 2018

Hello,
I am having some doubts - namely I have a Play framework project,
Controllers represent my backend, views my frontend. Now I want to enable
only some users (with specific role) to access one of my views (html page).
For now, whole communication works like this: JS sends request to Keycloak
to login, if login is successful -> go to page, if not ->return error.
1. Do you think it would be better to somehow secure this frontend using my
backend (written in Java) and how would I do it, since I really don't
understand Java adapters....?
2. If it is OK to leave communication as it is, how would I forbid certain
users to access some pages, since I can't find how to set necessary
restrictions through code and on server.

Thank you very much.