[keycloak-user] Outbound Proxy for Keycloak Server(backchannel calls)

Meissa M'baye Sakho msakho at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 03:07:27 EST 2018

Lucian,
You can use the cli commands below:
#All parameters :
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html#outgoing-http-requests
/subsystem=keycloak-server/spi=connectionsHttpClient/provider=default/:map-put(name=properties,key=connection-pool-size,
value="512")
/subsystem=keycloak-server/spi=connectionsHttpClient/provider=default/:map-put(name=properties,key=max-pooled-per-route,
value="128")
/subsystem=keycloak-server/spi=connectionsHttpClient/provider=default:write-attribute(name=properties.proxy-mappings,value=["host;NO_PROXY",".*\\.local;NO_PROXY",".*;proxyhost:port"])