[keycloak-user] Version upgrade issue

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 09:13:02 EST 2018

We support extending Keycloak through custom providers only. Further, only
the user storage provider is supported at the moment (server-spi). For SPIs
in server-spi-private you can create custom providers here, but there is no
guarantee for backwards compatibility.

IdentityProviderBean is an internal class - no backwards compatiblity here
KeycloakContext is not something we support extending - this is to be used
from providers in supported SPIs only