[keycloak-user] PAM Module with Keycloak

Mike Wakim mwaki011 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:37:57 EST 2018

Has anyone used a PAM module with keycloak in the past? Essentially we are
interested in allowing Linux systems to authenticate with Keycloak. The PAM
module would be used for multiple system level use cases such as Login,
sFTP, SSH, LDAP, etc.

I raised KEYCLOAK-9001 but the ticket got rejected as it falls outside of
the scope of the Keycloak project. I am wondering if any one else in the
community has had a similar usecase or is aware of any current modules for
PAM and Keycloak?

Thanks,

Mike