[keycloak-user] Keycloak Modules developed for the Cloudtrust project

Meissa M'baye Sakho msakho at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 01:16:08 EST 2018

Marek,
I was considering the hot solution regarding the cloud environment
(Openshift) where customer require zero downtime while making a backup for
disaster recovery purpose.
In that case, there will be no data integrity issue and they would be able
to export without stopping their cluster. Actually te only solution we can
to it is to scale down the nodes to 0 which mean stopping all RHSSO pods.
This is way I think that Doswald solution would need the requirement.
Meissa