[keycloak-user] Single Sign out in Spring MVC App

Keshav Sharma keshav.sharma at shl.com
Mon Dec 10 06:35:47 EST 2018

Hi ,

I want to logout from application but when I am doing logout  form one app and again using the login url it is redirecting me to success page without doing  authentication.

Please provide the configuration that needs to be done in spring mvc app so that I can configure logout correctly.

Regards,

Regards,

Keshav Sharma
Software Engineer

Direct: +91-124-479-6219
SHL | www.shl.com<http://www.shl.com/>
9th Floor, Tower 10-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase II,
Gurugram, Haryana - 122002, India

This e-mail and/or its attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information belonging to SHL and/or its affiliates. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately destroy all copies of this email and its attachments. The publication, copying, in whole or in part, or use or dissemination in any other way of this e-mail and attachments by anyone other than the intended person(s), is prohibited. If you would like to know how SHL collects, processes, uses, and stores personal data please go to www.shl.com/privacy to learn more.