[keycloak-user] Problem accessing admin console in 4.7 keycloak

Tero Ahonen tahonen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 07:31:01 EST 2018

Hi,

Just updated from 3.4 to 4.7, executed migration script without errors etc.

I’m running keycloak in container in Openshift and getting invalid
parameter redirect_uri when trying to login to console.

There is no error in the log when keycloak starts. Same config is working
for 3.4

master realms security-admin-console valid redirect url
is /auth/admin/master/console/*

Log says

11:50:09,795 WARN  [org.keycloak.events] (default task-7) type=LOGIN_ERROR,
realmId=master, clientId=security-admin-console, userId=null,
ipAddress=10.131.10.1, error=invalid_redirect_uri, redirect_uri=
https://foobar.com/auth/admin/master/console/

Do I have to add valid hostname / domain to somewhere in the keycloak conf
or wildfly conf.

.t