[keycloak-user] Keycloak Multi Tenancy implementation with login through javascript (a webpage)

Vikram vikram.eswar at fleetroute.com
Tue Dec 11 11:48:53 EST 2018

Hello all,

I want to assign different realms to different clients (organisations)
in keycloak. The login to keycloak is achieved through a webpage which
acquires a valid token from keycloak which is then passed with the rest
requests that I make from my website to a springboot server that uses a
keycloak adapter for authentication.

Now, the javascript adapter needs a keycloak configuration file that has
details about the realm that I want to log in to. But, the problem is
that I do not know which realm the user belongs to because he / she can
be from any organisation ie. the login page for all organisations is the
same.

What is the best way to achieve this ? I assume that this kind of
approach is quite common these days but cannot find a solution..

Regards,
Vikram