[keycloak-user] Add user with a pre existing client role and group through Java

Vikram vikram.eswar at fleetroute.com
Tue Dec 11 11:52:56 EST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to add a user with a pre existing client role and group
through java code in my springboot server. I want to achieve this
through a logged in user that can only see / manage the users of his/her
group and also the new created user should be assigned a group and a
client role on creation. The group should be the same as the group of
the user that is logged in and the client role could be hardcoded.

Thanks,

Vikram