[keycloak-user] OIDC Identity Provider userinfo parsing problem

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Dec 11 14:29:45 EST 2018

Hello Simon,

I think you don't need to introduce a dedicated IdentityProvider to workaround the dot issue. Instead, you can try creating a protocol mapper.

As for newer Keycloak versions, I can test it on Keycloak 4.7.0 if Signicat allows for some test/demo access. Do you have any info on it?

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro