[keycloak-user] Keycloak email behind reverse proxy

Nikola Malenic nikola.malenic at netsetglobal.rs
Wed Dec 12 12:00:05 EST 2018

Hello,

I want to send an email to the user to update his password after he gets
created using Keycloak's API.

One note: I am doing user creation in different application than Keycloak
and then call Keycloak in Admin client's name.

Here is how I do this currently:
userRessource.get(id).executeActionsEmail(Arrays.asList("UPDATE_PASSWORD"));

The problem is that I have a reverse proxy in front of KeyCloak, so users
won't be able to access Keycloak at all. And email that is sent has url
pointing to Keycloak's address.

Is there a way to configure Keycloak to somehow send email with url pointing
to the reverse proxy?

Thanks in advance,

Nikola