[keycloak-user] Run script on logout

Vagelis Savvas vagelis.savvas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:45:31 EST 2018

Hi Dmitry,
ok thanx.
Since the listener runs as part of Keycloak I need to forward the event
in my Wildfly based REST API
which ultimately needs to know about logouts. That's quite some
infrastructure to build.
(or handle the event on the EventListenerProvider itself which is easier
but means that some
of the API logic runs on Keycloak).

Cheers,
Vagelis