[keycloak-user] manipulate IdP attributes in authentication script

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Thu Dec 13 11:59:44 EST 2018

Hi Cristovao, did you ever figure this out?

----
> Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to add a Script execution to "first
broker login" and somehow manipulate (set/see/etc...) the user's IdP
information?

I'm asking this cause my Identity Provider is a federation (like eduGAIN),
and I am having issues when users use the same credentials in 2 different
IdPs...in Keycloak all attributes will be the same except the
identity_provider_id which will cause a conflict (violates unique_id
constraint) with the already existing user account in Keycloak, which
already has a link to that Keycloak IdP (which in practice is a federation).

Best regards,
Cris