[keycloak-user] Displaying Client ID in Keycloak Login Page

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Thu Dec 13 23:32:16 EST 2018

Hello Kunal,

For that, you will need to create a custom login theme [1]. Keycloak exposes client info as the "client" object, so you can use the following expressions in your Freemarker templates:
${client.clientId}
${client.name}

etc. Look at ClientBean [2] for more info.

[1] https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_development/index.html#_themes
[2] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/forms/login/freemarker/model/ClientBean.java

Good luck,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro