[keycloak-user] Magic Link feature removed?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 05:16:48 EST 2018

We may be considering including login via email next year, but there are a
lot of improvements we need to make around authentication flows to make it
a properly supported and generic feature.

In the meantime take a look at
https://github.com/stianst/keycloak-experimental/tree/master/magic-link.
Should be relatively easy to adapt that to your needs.