[keycloak-user] Cross Realm authorization

david_christian.herrmann at daimler.com david_christian.herrmann at daimler.com
Mon Dec 17 08:09:10 EST 2018

Hi Dmitry,

I implemented it based on beercloak.

Here in AbstractAdminRessource.java:
AuthenticationManager.AuthResult authResult = authManager.authenticateBearerToken(session, realm);

if (authResult == null) {
    throw new NotAuthorizedException("Bearer");
}

Still results in Unauthorized.

I tried it with an user in master realm, that has "view-users" for the user realm and an admin user from the master realm. Both resulted in an 401 at the mentioned code point.

The realm is set to master realm and the session seems to be injected ... Any ideas?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

David Herrmann
RD/UIA
Team Rising Stars

Daimler AG
HPC G464
70546 Stuttgart
Mobil: +49 176 309 369 87

What3Words Address:
entfalten.jüngste.nehmen
choppy.impact.moisture
E-Mail: david_christian.herrmann at daimler.com

Daimler AG
Sitz und Registergericht / Domicile and Court of Registry: Stuttgart; HRB-Nr. / Commercial Register No. 19360
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Vorstand / Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender / Chairman),
Wolfgang Bernhard, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Britta Seeger, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber

E-Mail: david_christian.herrmann at daimler.com