[keycloak-user] Keycloak behind reverse proxy

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Dec 17 23:56:03 EST 2018

Hello Nikola,

You need to configure a x509cert-lookup SPI in your Keycloak config file. Check this out, there are examples for haproxy and Apache: https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/#client-certificate-lookup

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro