[keycloak-user] RSA Provider not working.

Hariprasad N hariprasad.n at ramyamlab.com
Tue Dec 18 02:55:26 EST 2018

Hi All,

I am using keycloak 4.7.0.Final, I create a realm 'Realm_1'
By default in keys section of realm three keys active which are.
1. HS256
2. AES
3. RS256

I created a user 'user1' and client 'client1' and I have a war file which
is deployed in wildfy server and secured with keycloak server(realm : Realm_1,
client : client1)
when i try to access the resources inside war it is redirecting to keycloak
login page and after login i am able to access resources, it is fine.

The problem is once I logged in, it is createing JWT token with 'HS256'
algorithm , i want to enforce to use any public key algorithms like 'RS256'.
To achieve this
1. I increased priority of RSA256 no use.
2. Deleted AES and HS256 no use, in this case when next time login it is
automatically falling back to HS256  and AES  , it automatically created
two fall back providers for HS256 and AES .

So please tell me how can I enforce to use any public key algorithms.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasad N
Senior Software Engineer
Ramyam Intelligence Lab Pvt. Ltd.,
Part of Arvato
3rd & 5th Floors, Mithra Towers, 10/4, Kasturba Road,
Bangalore – 560001, Karnataka, India.

Phone: +91 80 67269266
Mobile: +91 7022156319
E-Mail: *hariprasad.n at ramyamlab.co <http://ramyamlab.co>m*