[keycloak-user] G Suite SSO incorrect redirect to admin.google.com

Amin Khoshnood noodi.net at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:52:28 EST 2018

I used Keycloak docker image <https://hub.docker.com/r/jboss/keycloak/tags>
(4.7.0.Final) with Mariadb.
Server Version: 4.7.0.Final
Java Version: 1.8.0_191
Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment
Java VM Version: 25.191-b12
Java Home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.191.b12-0.el7_5.x86_64/jre
Operating System: Linux 4.15.0-42-generic

MariaDB:
docker run -d --name=mariadb --network=host -e MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=password
-e MYSQL_DATABASE=keycloak -e MYSQL_USER=keycloak -e
MYSQL_PASSWORD=password mariadb
Keycloak with MariaDB:
docker run -d --name=keycloak --network=host -e KEYCLOAK_USER=admin -e
KEYCLOAK_PASSWORD=XXXX -e DB_VENDOR=mariadb -e DB_ADDR=127.0.0.1 -e
DB_PORT=3306 -e DB_DATABASE=keycloak -e DB_USER=keycloak -e
DB_PASSWORD=password jboss/keycloak