[keycloak-user] Access permission as member of a specific group

Julien Deruere deruere.julien at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:43:20 EST 2018

I would like to know how my resource-server can know which resource I can
access as a member of a specific group.

For now I'm doing this:

request.post(`${kcConfig['auth-server-url']}/realms/${kcConfig.realm}/protocol/openid-connect/token`)
  .send({
    grant_type: 'urn:ietf:params:oauth:grant-type:uma-ticket',
    audience: 'nimbee-gateway',
    response_mode: 'permissions'
  })
  .set('Authorization', request.headers.authorization)
  .set('Content-Type', 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded')
  .set('X-Client', 'keycloak-nodejs-connect');

Which give me a list of all resources with permission I have since I'm in
multiple groups. But how can I do to have only resources I can access for a
specific group?

Thanks