[keycloak-user] Realm.toRepresentation results in com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.UnrecognizedPropertyException

Frank Franz totheocean0402 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:04:29 EST 2018

Hello,
I'm using the java admin client to create a realm and some other setting.
In this process I like to update the realm (set authentication bindings for
registration flow and credential flow) therefore I from my actual knowledge
have to transfer the realm to the realm representation.

Doing this calling realm.toRepresentation() results in the following error:
javax.ws.rs.client.ResponseProcessingException: javax.ws.rs.
ProcessingException: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.
UnrecognizedPropertyException: Unrecognized field "
offlineSessionMaxLifespanEnabled" (class org.keycloak.representations.idm.
RealmRepresentation), not marked as ignorable (101 known properties: "
directGrantFlow", "otpPolicyDigits", "identityProviderMappers", "
revokeRefreshToken", "identityProviders", "userFederationMappers", "
rememberMe", "duplicateEmailsAllowed", "dockerAuthenticationFlow", "
otpSupportedApplications", "adminEventsDetailsEnabled", "registrationFlow",
"editUsernameAllowed", "clients", "users", "emailTheme", "realm", "
actionTokenGeneratedByAdminLifespan", "authenticatorConfig", "components",
"certificate", "updateProfileOnInitialSocialLogin", "otpPolicyType", "
accessCodeLifespanUserAction", "protocolMappers", "id", "accountTheme", "
maxDeltaTimeSeconds", "enabledEventTypes", "verifyEmail", "applications", "
waitIncrementSeconds", "eventsListeners", "eventsExpiration", "
defaultDefaultClientScopes", "defaultOptionalClientScopes", "passwordPolicy",
"clientTemplates", "registrationAllowed", "userManagedAccessAllowed", "
notBefore", "otpPolicyAlgorithm", "actionTokenGeneratedByUserLifespan", "
permanentLockout", "socialProviders", "otpPolicyInitialCounter"
[truncated]])

Can you pleas give me a hint how to resolve this?
Thanks in advance.
Andreas