[keycloak-user] Keycloak adapter for single page app

Nhut Thai Le ntle at castortech.com
Wed Dec 19 15:02:52 EST 2018

Hello,

I have a single page web app that mostly use ajax to retrieve data from
REST services, it also have some polling requests going every few seconds
to check for changes on server. My take is that i should use js adapter to
protect my app, however, we want to store authorization artifacts
(permission, resources, ...) on KC server and using JS adapter force us to
use public client which disable authorization. Is there a way to use js
adapter with authorization? I use KeycloakAdmin client to query the
permission from KC server directly btw

Thai Le