[keycloak-user] Uma ticket

BELMONTET Matthieu m.belmontet at systel-sa.com
Fri Dec 21 09:57:34 EST 2018

Good morning every body

With the 4.x.x of keycloak we can ask for uma ticket with a specific permission for an user.

I'm really interested by this feature to set up a role access to my application.
I found the way to test it with the REST calling.
I wonder if you work on the login page to implement this feature. "After login form, the page can propose to select a role in  the list  and then return generate the uma-ticket"?
If it isn't planned. Should I work only with my uma-ticket which replace the authentication token or I should keep the authentication token too and send both in the header of my http requests?
If I keep both, should I refresh both?

How to access with keycloak -angular library to the uma ticket API?

Thank you

BELMONTET Matthieu