[keycloak-user] 403 Forbidden error when trying to access realm admin console in 4.7.0

Mandy Fung mandy.fung at tasktop.com
Mon Dec 24 11:14:11 EST 2018

Thanks for the reply! This indeed allowed the user to access the realm
console. However, this also exposed other configurations that we do not
wish the admin users to see such as configuring the Realm Settings, Roles,
User Federation, and Authentication.

Is there another configuration that would allow the user to access the
admin console and only expose the manage groups and users tab?

Thanks again,
Mandy