[keycloak-user] Script authenticators via UI?

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Tue Dec 25 09:43:38 EST 2018

It works for me with 4.8.1. This is what my docker run command looks like:

docker run -d -p ${KC_IP}:8080:8080 --name keycloak -e
"JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS=-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.admin_fine_grained_authz=enabled
-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.token_exchange=enabled
-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.scripts=enabled" -e DB_VENDOR=postgres -e
DB_ADDR=${PG_IP} -e DB_PORT=5432 -e DB_DATABASE=keycloak -e
DB_USER=${DB_KC_USER} -e DB_PASSWORD=${DB_KC_PASS} -e
KEYCLOAK_LOGLEVEL=DEBUG -e ROOT_LOGLEVEL=DEBUG -e
PROXY_ADDRESS_FORWARDING=true jboss/keycloak:${LATEST_KC}

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 at 21:55, Craig Setera <craig at baseventure.com> wrote:

> I'm either doing something wrong or I'm just missing it.  I'm running 4.8.1
> (via Docker).  I've set the system property and I'm seeing this in the log:
>
> keycloak_1             | 18:27:56,908 INFO  [org.keycloak.common.Profile]
> (ServerService Thread Pool -- 61) Preview feature enabled: scripts
>
> However, I can't seem to find Script in any of the drop-downs for the
> Authentication configuration.  Any other ideas where I should be looking?
>
> Craig
>
> =================================
> *Craig Setera*
>
> *Chief Technology Officer*
>

> On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 1:33 PM Dmitry Telegin <dt at acutus.pro> wrote:
>
> > Hello Craig,
> >
> > Just tried this with Keycloak 4.8.1:
> >
> > bin/standalone.sh -Dkeycloak.profile.feature.scripts=enabled
> >
> > and I was able to see Script in the executions dropdown list again
> > (between OTP and OTP Form).
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Dmitry
> >
> > On Mon, 2018-12-24 at 12:38 -0600, Craig Setera wrote:
> > > I'm trying to (finally) wrap back around to handling our partner code.
> > > Based on conversation with Dmitry, I'm trying to add a new
> authenticator
> > > our current flow, but I'm not seeing the script executor option in the
> > UI.
> > > I have enabled the profile (and see that it is enabled in the logs).
> Is
> > > that something that I should expect to see via the UI or is this
> > something
> > > I'm only going to be able to manage via API?  (I expect to eventually
> > > configure this via API, but was trying to test things out first).
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Craig

Regards,
Geoffrey Cleaves