[keycloak-user] Script authenticators via UI?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Wed Dec 26 13:51:59 EST 2018

OK.... Now I feel really foolish.  The option has been there all along...
The browser was not showing it, nor was there an obvious scrollbar.
However, the drop-down is scrollable and the option was hiding off the
bottom of the viewport.  Script has been there all along and I feel stupid
now.

Sorry about the false alarms.

*Craig Setera*

*Chief Technology Officer*