[keycloak-user] first broker login for existing users only

Jernej Porenta jernej.porenta at 3fs.si
Thu Dec 27 15:04:46 EST 2018

Hey,

Is there a way to achieve IdP account linking through “First broker login” flow for existing users only?

I am trying to disable user registration through identity provider without success.

The idea is:
- pre-create users in keycloak
- allow user login only for pre-created users
- allow users to link the account to identity provider through login page (not account portal)

If default First Login flow in IdP config is set to “First broker login”, users are still created. If I modify the “First broker login”, i can only get the ‘invalid_user_credentials’.

Thank you in advance.

br, Jernej