[keycloak-user] Keycloak OpenShift Template part of the openshift library project

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Thu Feb 1 05:32:57 EST 2018

Hello Charles,

  thank you for checking.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoullia at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The only Openshift Keycloak Template available (i think so) is part of the
> xpaas project and can be deployed according to this doc [1] on Openshift
> with the xpaas templates (A-MQ, ....)
>
> Is there any plans to have an openshift keycloak template available from
> the openshift library project [2]

I can confirm we are currently actively investigating the possibility to
have
some of Red Hat SSO template(s) available from the OpenShift library project
too. For now this is WIP effort though. There are multiple conditions /
inputs
that need to met first, this template to be available. As such it is
currently not
possible to specify an exact timeline (ETA), when this template will be
delivered.

But we are working at it, and the plan is to have such template available
as soon as possible.

> Without such info part of the library, then we can't install keycloak as it
> will not appear when you will browse the openshift catalog of your
> openshift cluster instance (running using minishift, ....)
>
> [1]
> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_
> jboss_middleware_for_openshift/3/html-single/red_
> hat_jboss_sso_for_openshift/
> [2] https://github.com/openshift/library
>
> Regards,

Hope this helps

Thank you && Regards, Jan
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Keycloak / RH-SSO Team