[keycloak-user] Custom regstration flow

Daan Zwaenepoel dz at scoutsengidsenvlaanderen.be
Mon Feb 5 04:20:14 EST 2018

Hi,

I am Daan Zwaenepoel, A last year student ict. For my student job I have
to intragte keycloak into a angular app.

What I already did setup the keycloack sever, making the link to the
angular app, start a custom theme and the login flow works.

My next task is to build the registration page and  make it work. The
last point is where i have been stuck for a while.

In the keycloack base regastration flow you have the base fields
username,firstname, lastname,email,password and password-confirm. Now
the point where I have been stuck, In our registration we have one more
field and I dont no how to add this costume field to the flow. Is there
anyone who can help me or give me tips by buidling this custom
registration flow?

Thanks!

Daan