[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:52:27 EST 2018

I'm really sorry. I forgot to set a subject in this email.

Also,

I'm doing something wrong, I was just subscribing the user attributes, on
LDAP
For now I solve that using code below

*Map<String, List<String>> attributes = userRepresentation.getAttributes();*
*values.add(attr);*
*attributes.put("LDAPAttribute", values);*
*userRepresentation.setAttributes(attributes);*

Best Regards,

Celso Agra

--
---