[keycloak-user] Keycloak as an identity provider to Tableau

Boctor, Joseph joseph.boctor at syntlogo.de
Tue Feb 6 08:12:13 EST 2018

I'm trying to use Keycloak as an OpenID Connect Identity provider to a data analysis software called Tableau. I tried with two different instances of Keycloak.. one is locally hosted, and the other is from the master Realm in a remotely hosted development instance.
I tried creating a Realm for the client, and tried also using the master Realm.. both came with the same result. Each time I get a message telling me that my Identity provider is not reachable.
I tried editing Keycloak authentication request URL by adding the realm name, since it's not on Tableau's OpenID Connect setup (see screenshot), with no use.
[cid:image001.png at 01D39F54.7BE7E2A0]
Am I missing something? Or doing something wrong?